CHARTER BUS DRIVING JOBS AT A VIEW:
We are currently accepting applications for Part Time and On Call positions. Full Time hours are often available for Part Time drivers during peak season May through October.
This is an excellent job for professionals looking for an enjoyable and rewarding second career, semi-retired individuals, or anyone who enjoys working with people and likes to travel. Applicants must have excellent customer service skills and a clean driving record. Must hold a current Class A or B CDL.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The ideal Viewpoint Driver enjoys working with people, has a very flexible schedule and likes to travel. Viewpoint Coachlines drivers are professional customer service representatives and must have excellent interpersonal skills and understand the nuances of providing service to customers in a professional hospitality and tourism environment.
Viewpoint Drivers must be willing to work a flexible schedule that may vary significantly from week to week. Some multiple-day/overnight trips and some weekends are required.
To be considered for a position, applicants must have a very strong customer service background, extensive commercial driving experience and a clean driving record. Class B CDL with proper endorsements is required.
As a condition of employment all applicants will be required to submit to background checks that include: State Criminal History, FBI Clearance, Child Abuse History Clearance, in additional to DOT and other background verification processes.
* Must be a minimum of 25 years of age
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 70 lbs.
* Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Hold a valid Class A or B, Commercial Drivers License and meet all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements
* A satisfactory driving record that demonstrates a commitment to safety with no more than 2 moving violations and no accidents within the previous three years and no suspensions, disqualifications, or revocations
* Minimum of two years, verifiable experience operating commercial or large vehicles or verified completion of a qualified, comprehensive driver training program
* Excellent map reading and navigation skills
* Ability to work with others and accomplish goals in a team environment
* Math and reading skills at a minimum of an 8th grade level.
© 2018 Viewpoint Coachlines, LLC.